Directions to Villa Paraiso, Villa Mariposa,
& Villa Isla Azul:
The Villas are a 4 to 4-1/2 hour drive from the
San Jose Airport, 20 minutes from Liberia International Airport.
- Take the Pan American Highway North (Highway
# 1) and follow signs to the city of Liberia and Nicaragua.
- On your way to Liberia, you will pass through
the towns of San Ramon, Esparaza, Canas and Bagaces.
- At Liberia, take a left at the traffic light
(NOTE: Coming from the Liberia Airport, you would take a right out
of the airport) and follow the highway until you see the signs to Playa
Coco (Coco beach) and El Ocotal.
- Take a right (a service station will be on
your left) and proceed to Coco Beach, about 15 minutes.
- As you approach Coco Beach, follow the signs
to Ocotal and take a left just before you get to the Coco Beach Hotel
which is on the right (Super Compro Supermarket is on the left where
- When you cross the first bridge, turn right.
You will cross over another bridge as you wind through a village for
two miles before coming upon El Ocotal.
- As you drive through the guarded gate in El
Ocotal, veer to the left.
- Follow the road to the Villa Casablanca Bed
and Breakfast Hotel. In front of the Casablanca, veer sharply right.
- You will pass villas on your right as you climb
- Take the first left up a steep grade.
- Take one of the following turns:
To get to Villa Paraiso, take the first driveway on your left.
To get to Villa Mariposa, take the first driveway on your left and Villa
Mariposa is located to the left past Villa Paraiso.
To get to Villa Isla Azul, take the first right and go to the top of the
You are at your private luxury villa.
Pura Vida! (the good life)