Directions to Villa del Mar:
The Villa is a 4 to 4-1/2 hour drive from the San
Jose Airport, 20 minutes from Liberia International Airport.
- Take the Pan American Highway North (Highway # 1) and follow signs
to the city of Liberia and Nicaragua.
- On your way to Liberia, you will pass through the towns of San Ramon, Esparaza,
Canas and Bagaces.
- At Liberia, take a left at the traffic light (NOTE: Coming from the Liberia
Airport, you would take a right out of the airport) and follow the highway
until you see the signs to Playa Coco (Coco beach) and El Ocotal.
- Take a right (a service station will be on your left) and proceed to Coco Beach,
about 15 minutes.
- As you approach Coco Beach, follow the signs to Ocotal and take a left just
before you get to the Coco Beach Hotel which is on the right (Super Compro
Supermarket is on the left where you turn).
- When you cross the first bridge, turn right. You will cross over another bridge
as you wind through a village for two miles before coming upon El Ocotal.
- As you drive through the guarded gate in El Ocotal, make a hard left U Turn
up the hill.
- At the crest of that first hill it appears that you are going to drive into
a villa then the road makes a hard right.
- As you make that hard right there is a white contemporary villa on your right.
- Just past the white contemporary villa on the right
is the gated entrance to Villa del Mar.
- As you pull through the entrance you will see the driveway to Villa del Mar
to the right.
You are at your private luxury villa. Pura Vida! (To the good life)